Thursday, August 5, 2010

Breathe and Branch Out


These photos were taken this spring ~

A slate colored junco is the bird to help me share that I am taking

"branching out" steps today.

Created a new site online that I will soon be sharing.

Worked on it for awhile, started to get a bit overwhelmed...

thoughts like,

"What am I doing?"  "I have all this new stuff to learn!!"
"Is it going to be difficult for women to find me and join me here?"
"Can I do this?"  "This is harder than I thought!"

Ok.  Deep breath.  This is what it is like to go out on a limb.

Last year, I "opened the door" with this blog.

This year, I am "branching out" with this new project.

Both were scary.  But as I opened the door,

I have met wonderful new people,

have become brave in being authentic,

and have so many on my sidelines cheering me on . . .

"Don't stop."  "Keep blogging."  "Keep writing." 
"Don't be afraid to share your faith."

So as I branch out, we will see what happens next.

Here is a smile for you in the next photo . . .

Can you see it???  Look closely.

copyright 2010 Jodene (Jodi) Shaw.

5 comments:

  1. Love the smile.... Keep on writing Jodi - you're doing GREAT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... that is so sweet! Love it! :) Yea for branching out!

    ♥ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and post! I love the fact that you are have become brave in being authentic - such true words - we have our own gifts and are here to share them, I think. I love what you have stated here.
    Thank you too for your kind words - I am just getting caught up on my comments and love that you got the Somerset Mag! Thank you so much for your support, xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.