Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Frog Legs . . . Anyone?


There is always something

to laugh about

or to take your breath away . . .

or both at the same time

with Erin around.


She is 3 ~ half way to 4 years old.

This day, when she put on these old pink boots of Syd's

and this hand-me down Mickey jacket,

and a real pony-tail,

I was feeling bittersweet about how big she looked . . .

that she had grown into these clothes and this hair.

What will we do when we do not have a "little one" anymore,

but a "big girl" instead?



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love girls who play with frogs. My kind of kid:) I know how you feel. My littlest and last is growing too quickly. How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great froggy shot!!!lo...you'll have more of her to love...its easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 'littlest' is now my biggest... but he still hugs me... and plays with kitties... so it's all good ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet...the frog, ewwweeeuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.