Monday, March 25, 2013

Ordinary Fascination

Become Fascinated With The Ordinary Original
9 x 9 inch Canvas Print


Sometimes
I can learn so much
from the
pure-hearted
wisdom
of
my
child.



"Oh, Look!
White flowers!
I will go get some and blow them
and the little things
will go everywhere.
And I will laugh!"

So she did.

And she came back to me
with dandelion seeds in her hair.

And she said to me,
"Mommy, take my socks off. 
You take yours socks off and come down in the grass
and it will tickle yours feet."

So I did.

{Mother's Day 2010.}






How
can
a curse
become
a
blessing?




Fascination.

New eyes.







It
all
depends
on your
perspective.











Ordinary.

Every day.

Finding beauty.

Seeking it.

Looking wholeheartedly.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.