Monday, July 12, 2010

Anticipation Is Over ~ On To Satisfaction


I've been waiting for these little beauties to be ready!

And so, I wanted to share this:

"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!" Psalm 34:8

As I was looking this up, I found so much more in this Psalm

that spoke to my heart that I wanted to share.

Be encouraged!

"I will bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Verse 1

"I sought the LORD, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears." Verse 4

"This poor man {woman} cried out, and the LORD heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles."  Verse 6...yes that's me.

"The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry."  Verse 15 (Be encouraged and cry out!!)

AGAIN:  "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles."  Verse 17 {He hears you, so cry out!!}

"The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart" Verse 18.

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD delivers him out of them all."  Verse 19

"The LORD redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned."  Verse 22

I hope you are encouraged.
I was.
I needed to be reminded.
To cry out.
And that He hears.
And that He delivers.
Grace, to you my friends.

Photo copyright 2010. Jodene (Jodi) Shaw


1 comment:

  1. We were studying Psalms yesterday in Sunday School!! I love this Book in the Bible and I love that you reminded me of this today!!

    Jodene, you have been quite the inspiration to me regarding the Artistic Mother's Group. This week I'm officially starting and gonna post my backgrounds. I've made a few but am working on a few more!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.