Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Delight of Summer Bubbles



"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4

This is my verse for my kids when we are in the midst of sweet delight.


This was one of those times.


Few words are needed

Here.


The pictures tell the story.


Pure fun.

"Watch this!"

Giggles floating on the air.

Alongside the bubbles.


This is how Erin does life . . .


Child number 3.

I often think, "What if everyone just stopped at 2 kids?"

"What would the world be like without the spirited 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 10th born?"


We need and love and treasure our cautious, go-by-the-rules kids.

But we also need adventurous spirits willing to go

and do where and what others may not.



I had a blast taking these pictures and could not wait to share them!



I hope you enjoyed and found delight!



Photos and text copyright June 2010 Jodene (Jodi) Shaw.

5 comments:

  1. Found much delight!! and makes me even more anxious to see them this weekend!! Papa and Uncle Reed will enjoy these pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are great! i so enjoyed those- and i love bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papa and Reed looked at the entry and they laughed,smiled and chuckled and they were delighted with your pictures and the subjects of your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I love taking pictures of my kids... But now they complain. I have nephews and nieces now.. they're young enough to let me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some great summer time photos. they are having such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.