Saturday, April 5, 2014

The View From The Drop Bunch


Words.
I just can't find the right ones.
So it's a good thing that a picture is worth a thousand
which means I've got enough words in pictures for a story here.
These ol' cows above are happy for the melt and mud,
I would think, because it means sunshine and warmth as they wait for their babies.
It's a season of expectations and weariness when the calves are coming.
It is especially tender this year.
I wonder how long it will be so tender?
Maybe always.
















Maybe the tenderness can open my eyes.
Maybe it is good to stay a bit tender . . . 

~
Come to Me.
All you who are weary and carry heavy burdens
and
I will give you rest.
{says Jesus according to Matthew chapter 11}





1 comment:

  1. I love watching calves run with tails in air, jump and play. If I can I try to take the time and watch a cow have a calf. It amazes me every time!

    Good Luck with calving season 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.