Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Art Moms & Friends Holiday Boutique


Some of my favorite
work ever.


I have shipped off
in Sioux Falls, SD.
{For the next 3 holiday shopping weekends}



A year ago . . .




I experimented . . .





making my first mixed media collage.





What a year it has been!




I remember how oddly
scared I felt when
I bought my first art supplies.



Fighting feelings and weird thoughts
like,

who do you think you are?




And showing my art the first time
feeling like a 37 year-old-child
with a
{Click "lemonade stand" above & you can read about that}



Every step of this journey
has felt extremely vulnerable.
Yet authentic.
True.
Wholehearted.
And that is just
how
I
want
to
be.

2 comments:

  1. You have achieved great things and inspired so many...including me!!

    Best wishes on your opportunity in Sioux Falls.:)

    Love,
    Les

    Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pieces, and great post! You're truly talented. I love your blog, so much thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.