Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Art Class This Saturday

Storykeeping: mixed media art journal class

This Saturday, November 15, 2014
from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
at Sturgis Photo and Gifts in Sturgis, SD
Call Terri Jo to reserve your spot at 605-347-6570

You have a story.
And your story matters.

It is worth keeping. 


Your story deserves a beautiful place
to be recorded and collected.

My journals are stuffed with
writing,
sketches,
prayers,
notes from my kids,
drawings from my kids,
cards from friends,
quotes that I love,
things I've jotted on random papers
all of these and more
go into my journal.
They are part of my story.


My journals become so stuffed with treasures
that I have to have a strap to tie them shut. 


In this art class,
we will decorate the cover
of a blank sketch book
that can be used
for
writing,
sketching,
stuffing,
pasting,
painting.




Join us this Saturday.
All art supplies included.
$50 per person
Remember to call Terri Jo to reserve your spot.
605-347-6570 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome ~ share your beautiful thoughts.